Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update

I have needed to do this post for a while now, but I kept forgetting. I wrote a big post several months ago about Cade being potty trained, but I never wrote about Luke being potty trained. I am officially a mother of two potty trained boys!!! YEAH!!! Luke has been fully potty trained for about a month and overall it was a pretty easy process. Of course we had been talking about it a lot because Cade was potty trained, but Luke just didn't have much interest so we didn't push it. We figured he would potty train when he was ready. A couple of months ago, he just woke up and decided he was ready. Within a few days he was wearing "big boys" full time. We just had one problem.... going #2!! After throwing away several pair of big boys (I'm sorry I just don't care anything about scrubbing poop out of big boys) he finally got the hang of it. So he has been officially potty trained for almost 2 months now! I honestly thought I would never see the day they were both potty trained, but now that it is here.....I'm worn out!!! :) Don't get me wrong, I am so glad they are potty trained and it is much cheaper not having to buy so many diapers but.....when we go out in public, I generally leave sweating from taking them both to the bathroom 100 times!! The first time daddy went out to eat with us and with them both potty trained, we left the restaurant and Joe said "dang, if I had known they were going to have to go to the bathroom 100 times, we would have just stayed at home!!" Welcome to my world!!!!! I am normally taking them all by myself!! Glad he got a little taste! ;) I am so proud to have this big step behind us!!



No comments: