Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy, Busy!!

Wow, this summer is flying by and we have been very busy hence the lack of posts. It will probably take me a few post to get caught up with everything we have been doing, but here we go!! :)

So about a month ago me and the boys loaded up and went to Warner Robins for a visit with Mimi and Grandaddy during the week while Joe worked. Our days there were full with wild boys and lots of swimming!! The boys had a blast playing with their cousins and we were all super exhausted by the time we got home.

Cade, Luke and Jackson

Luke swimming with Mimi
Chase, Cade and Mimi
The boys with Hunter
All 5 boys, just missing one girl
Luke and grandaddy chilling watching TV
Cade playing with Avery

Then on June 20th we celebrated father's day with my amazing husband and father to our boys! The boys are so lucky to have them as their father and he loves them more than life itself. I am so thankful for him and could not have chosen a better father for our boys! It was a laid back day which is the best kind of day for Joe! We went to church and then took my dad out to lunch. My dad is another amazing father and now an amazing papaw! Joe and I are very lucky to have great dads and we are thankful for both of them!!

Daddy and his boys on Father's Day

Papaw with his 2 boys!
Me and my daddy :)
Well we are halfway through June...I will catch you up on the rest of June in the next post!! ;)

No comments: