Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Clause Is Coming To Town!!

Yeah...only 3 more days till Santa comes!!! I don't know who is more excited me or the boys!! I think this year is going to be so much fun because they are really beginning to understand the whole santa concept. It is also really cool because they are starting to understand the whole Christmas celebration is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. We have really been talking about this a lot so they know that Christmas is not just about santa and presents. They now go around singing "Happy Birthday to Jesus" all the time. I love it!!

Anyway, on Saturday we visited Santa at the Marietta Square. The boys were so excited and told him exactly what they wanted...

"I want a big boy basketball"

"I want a Woody cowboy hat"

After these final santa requests...Joe and I decided we could have a really cheap Christmas this year.....Woody cowboy hat - $5, big boy basketball - $5.....only $10 dollars for Christmas not bad!!! :) Of course they are going to get a few other things too!!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!!

No comments: