Thursday, January 7, 2010

Real World...

It is always hard to get back to the real world after the hoopla of the holidays are over and vacation comes to an end....we are trying to dig ourselves out of that hole and have been very busy doing so!!

We had a very busy Christmas, but it was wonderful. The boys got everything they wanted and more...much more. It took me several days just to clean out their play room and make room for the new toys!! As usual I took way to many pictures over the holidays and there were just too many to choose from to put some on the blog. Most of you who read this blog have already seen the Christmas pics anyways, but for those of you who haven't and are interested...you can watch the slideshow...(I just learned how to do this :) )



After we recovered from Christmas, we got to go out with some good friends for New Year's Eve. We left the boys at home with our wonderful friends Joi and Robbie. I don't know who had more fun...them or us. They brought horns, hats and noise makers and had a big time for New Years Eve. Joe and I got to play "adults" for the evening and went out for a nice dinner at Two Urban Licks. After dinner, we rang in the New Year bowling. By 11:15 we were struggling to keep the momentum going and stay awake until midnight...the only thing that kept me going is I knew we were going to finish the night off with Krispy Kreme doughnuts!! Then we headed home for our little bit of sleep before the boys were up and ready to go!!


Starting to look a little tired in the last picture :)
On Jan. 1st we headed out of town to visit Mickey at Disney World and then head to the Orange Bowl in Miami to cheer on the yellow jackets. That was quite an adventure so I will save that for my next post!!

No comments: