Friday, October 14, 2011

Cupcake Fun

We are...I am knee deep in preparing for Allie's birthday party and family coming to stay at my house so things have been a little crazy around here!  Today we went to McEntyre's Bakery to order Allie's bday cake and they have an entire case of goodies to look at and get your mouth watering for!!  So......we decided to get a little treat and enjoy it when we got home!  We took a little break from the chaos and enjoyed the beautiful weather and our delicious halloween cupcakes!!! 



Can you believe he let that icing fall to the ground...what a tragedy to let that go to waste!

I'm not sure what this face is about! :)



Finger-lickin' good!! :)


I was just going to get cupcakes for the boys....seriously...what was I thinking!! There was no way I could resist the deliciousness!!

The boys captured me enjoying my treat!!

I tried to get Luke with an icing kiss! ;)


The cupcakes really were sooooo good!!! We enjoyed our time playing outside and eating a treat!! BTW - Poor Allie was napping during this time and missed out on all this fun! I really was going to share some of mine with her.....

No comments: